Tuesday 4 February 2014

State president of the ETT Teacher's Union, Jagsir Sahota submitted a reply to the show-cause notice

Bathinda, February 3
State president of the ETT Teacher's Union, Jagsir Sahota, today submitted a reply to the show-cause notice, issued to him after he was found absent from the school, during a checking conducted by Chairman of Zila Parishad, Gurpeet Singh Maluka.


"I have submitted the reply to the show-cause notice and also mentioned the reason behind my absence from duty on the day the checking was conducted. I was absent from the school because I had to attend a meeting with the Chief Minister in Gidderbaha. I had applied for leave and the application was approved by the headmistress of the school," Sahota told Bathinda Tribune.

Several other members of the union accompanied Sahota to the Zila Parishad office in the city here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment